Accident report

Report an accident

Request service
The main menu is now hidden, navigation available in the fixed menu anchor.


Contact us

via one of the following channels.

Per e-cliente

Access the service with just one click

At one of our branches

They will handle procedures with the company for you

Search for an office

By telephone

We will guide you throughout the process


Identify yourself

Using the means of communication you have chosen.


Prepare the following documentation

No other driver identified

It affects your guarantees for own damage, theft, fire, vehicle glass and accidents not involving third parties with injuries or other damage.

  • Your registration number or policy.
  • Date, time and place of the incident.
  • A brief description of what happened.
  • Say whether any authorities were involved.
  • Say whether the vehicle can be driven or is in the garage.

With a third party, with an accident report

If you have been involved in an accident with one or more other parties:

  • Try to fill in the Accident report. The accident report form speeds up procedures between insurance companies and minimises the likelihood of disputes or discrepancies in determining liability for an accident.

With a third party, without an accident report

If you have not been able to fill in the accident report, you can use the services of the police or other authorities. Make a note of the minimum details of the other vehicle:

  • Registration number.
  • Make and model of the vehicle.
  • If possible: Full name of the policyholder and/or driver, insurance company and policy no. 


We will manage your claim

And we will give you an answer as soon as possible.

Call us now

We'll resolve your queries

Via WhatsApp

We will answer you as soon as possible

At one of our branches

Find the nearest one

Search for an office

Write to us

We will get in touch with you

Please provide your details

Report the incident quickly

We are here to help you and provide effective support if you have an accident with your vehicle.

You decide how

via E-cliente, by phone or at any of our offices.

24 hours a day

It doesn't matter when you need us. We will be there to help you.


Whether your accident takes place in Spain or abroad.

Frequently asked questions about reporting accidents

Frequently asked questions about reporting accidents

Policies most popular that include this service

Basic third-party car insurance

The compulsory coverage your car needs.

  • Tailored price.
  • Assistance from km 0.

Full third-party car insurance

Greater protection, greater peace of mind.

  • Extended security.
  • Assistance from km 0.
The most popular policy

Comprehensive car insurance with excess

Economical premium without foregoing any coverage.

  • Damage to own vehicle.
  • Extended assistance.

Fully comprehensive car insurance with no excess

We cover everything, absolutely everything.

  • 360º protection for your vehicle.
  • Replacement vehicle included.

Electric car insurance

Bespoke solutions for your electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.

  • Battery theft and cable damage.
  • Eco or 0 replacement vehicle.

Motorcycle insurance

Flexible and effective insurance for your motorcycle.

  • Assistance from km 0.
  • Helmet and clothing covered.